Diversity, equity and inclusion is not about achieving a gender equality goal
Diversity, equity, and inclusion is about...
- Making employees feel heard.
- Knowing that action has been taken when an employe reports a concern or has an issue.
- Employees feeling comfortable speaking up -- without fear of retaliation.
- Employees feeling their issues were resolved in a way that is acceptable or necessary.
- Company culture emphasizes diverse perspectives.
- Employees understand the appropriate mechanisms to share their thoughts without losing trust with their peers or leadership. without losing your voice or opinion in the process.